[Squeakfoundation]One more update for 3.2.1?

Daniel Vainsencher squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:25:37 +0300

The SMLoader change is now done an on SM, but I now tend to agree with
sentiments expressed that a 3.2.1 with SM is not that important,
considering the direction of 3.4a and all.

Daniel