[Squeakfoundation]Re: moving 3.4 to beta?

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:17:28 -0500

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 05:42 AM, goran.hultgren@bluefish.se
wrote:

> Doug Way <dway@riskmetrics.com> wrote:
> [SNIP of stuff sounding good]
>> (One other small change is the "Package Loader" prompt change that
>> Daniel suggested on the list.  That might be okay to add in beta,
>> too.)
>>
>> - Doug
>
> That code is in the postscript of the SqueakMap package. So it is
> outside the stream. But I can do a new bugfix-release of SqueakMap
> including this and some other small tidbits.

Actually, one part is in the update stream, in TheWorldMenu
class>>openPackageLoader.  Daniel mentioned changing this from two the
three options, the new option being some sort of "more info" option
which would display something like the SqueakMap swiki page.  This
would be nice to have, in addition to removing the other prompts.
(Although it's not critical.)

- Doug