[Squeakfoundation]Re: Sublicensing seems possible

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 3 03:01:39 CEST 2003

Hi Andreas.

This is a complicated, irritating and touchy issue.

I value your opinion, and would very much like to hear what you think of
DFSG (as stated in www.debian.org/social_contract.html) compliance as a
possible goal for Squeak licensing, if you have the time and inclination
to go through their rationale (not that long, really).

I am a little frustrated, because the direction I actually wish to take
this, is one that I think that no member of SqC would actually object
to. This is something that I do care about, and would be very much
relieved if you guys took a hard look at it, and let us all know.
However different your actual positions may turn out to be from mine.

Be well,
Daniel