[Squeakfoundation]None of the KCP people are in the squeakF list

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Apr 5 17:38:07 CEST 2003

Hi

Just to let you know that we do not have access to the SqueakFoundation
answer to my email because none of us in there.

I made the mistake to send it there while I only wanted to reach the
harvesters.
So if a good soul could forward us the key reactions this would be cool.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html