[Squeakfoundation]How to proceed for the kernel cleaning harvesting

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Apr 7 02:16:33 CEST 2003

Ok, now we're talking.

Send in a mail with changesets 9,7,4, and I'll approve them, I've
already seen that part. The others until 10 are either tests (which no
longer go into the image, since we'll be removing SUnit into a package),
or your internal tools, or already in the image.

When you've reviewed another bunch, let me know which.

Daniel