[Squeakfoundation]3.6 MasterPlanner!?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Apr 6 15:31:45 CEST 2003

I agree that we should make sure removal of a package doesn't break
either it or other stuff in the image.

I don't know whether there's a point in separating the refactorings from
the removal package. After all, the removal package is supposed to get
rolled into the updatestream.

The Celeste removal does the refactorings required and then removes the
package, which seemed reasonable to me at the time. If someone thinks
this is a problem, I don't mind reworking it so refactorings and
removals are separate.

Other quality criteria - we should encourage package maintainers to
never override code, but we can't enforce it. Right now, there isn't
even a warning when loading a package that overrides code. We should
provide the tool support first, start pushin the rule later.

Agree on Accufonts now, further developments later.

Daniel