[Squeakfoundation]License Poll

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 15 12:00:15 CEST 2003

Good points. Maybe Daniel didn't misunderstand, but interpreted it
loosely ;-)

I just put my rated preferences, as in a condorcet vote. Anyway, Goran
is right in that the options should probably be limited to what appears
to be our best bet, which is sublicensing.

Considering which, we need to find out our real, precise legal options
(probably by hiring a lawyer). So maybe the real question is "what are
peoples preferences between the targets we might be able to achieve?"
under those constraints. As in "DFSG compliant", "OSI Compliant" and
"Leave it as is".

Daniel