[Squeakfoundation]License Poll

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Apr 15 10:52:21 CEST 2003

Hmm..  What Daniel did was not what I intended -- I meant for people to just put their name under one license.

I realize there are a whole bunch of issues here, including sub-licensing.  It just seemed like it would be helpful to get a sense from the community of what kind of license would be preferred..

Goran, I'd be happy to help you pull together info to update the license FAQ.