[Squeakfoundation]License Poll

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 15 22:25:54 CEST 2003

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> Hmm..  What Daniel did was not what I intended -- I meant for people to just put their name under one license.
An if I don't care between MIT and BSD, but strongly object to artistic
license? By rating, you can get a more expressive poll, and there's a
way to treat it as a fair election.

> I realize there are a whole bunch of issues here, including sub-licensing.  It just seemed like it would be helpful to get a sense from the community of what kind of license would be preferred..
I agree it's a good idea, but the results will be more meaningful if
they really refer to *kinds* of licenses, and not specific licenses,
which we probably can't have.

Daniel