[Squeakfoundation]Christopher Alexander needs some help on Squeak

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Aug 2 12:36:01 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 22:37, Richard Pawsonrpawsonatn wrote:
> I have
> persuaded him that Squeak is the right language to do it in and he's hooked.
> Chris has not programmed for some years (though he is a mathematician,
> originally) and needs some tutorial help on the basics of the language.

That's awesome. Is he in a hurry? Otherwise, I'd gladly drive over end
of August if you cannot find anyone local. A ferry ticket and a couple
of nights in a bed&breakfast would not be too much for an opportunity to
work with The Man (earlier won't be possible b/c I'm on vacation until
the 18th)

(of course, there go my savings to buy the first volume of The Nature Of
Order - but I'm sure something can be worked out there ;-)

whether I'm worthy.