[Squeakfoundation] New Squeak list

Zbynìk Køivka krivka at volny.cz
Sat Dec 13 19:44:06 CET 2003

Hi,

I would like to ask if it is possible to establish a new squeak maillist =
in Czech language.
(I write to mailman-mailman at lists.squeakfoundation.org at first, but this address does not exist.).

I am from Technical University of Brno, Faculty of Informatics =
(www.fit.vutbr.cz) and we were discuss about two possibilities:
    a) create only local list for our faculty (approx. 10 people =
interested in this, but I know about others, not from our faculty)
    b) asked squeakfoundation.org to create official list in czech =
language, which could be used for all czech squeakers.

So if would be possilbe to do that (variant B), please let me know.

Thanks a lot for early answer
    Zbynek Krivka