[Squeakfoundation] New Squeak list

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 13 23:36:38 CET 2003

Hi

are you aware of the ESUG free books?.
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html

and my little collection of cool smalltalk book
Online Free Books at
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks.html

Soon, really soon, I will add Inside Smalltalk 1 :)

Stef

On 13 déc. 03, at 19:44, Zbynìk Køivka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask if it is possible to establish a new squeak
> maillist =
> in Czech language.
> (I write to mailman-mailman at lists.squeakfoundation.org at first, but
> this address does not exist.).
>
> I am from Technical University of Brno, Faculty of Informatics =
> (www.fit.vutbr.cz) and we were discuss about two possibilities:
>     a) create only local list for our faculty (approx. 10 people =
> interested in this, but I know about others, not from our faculty)
>     b) asked squeakfoundation.org to create official list in czech =
> language, which could be used for all czech squeakers.
>
> So if would be possilbe to do that (variant B), please let me know.
>
> Thanks a lot for early answer
>     Zbynek Krivka

Prof. Dr. Stephane DUCASSE  	[ | ]
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
  "if you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you
  do different? ...  especially if,  by doing something different,
  today might not be your last day on earth" Calvin&Hobbes

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html