[Squeakfoundation]3.4 release

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 4 10:16:01 CET 2003

Ian Piumarta <ian.piumarta at inria.fr> appears to have written:

> I am going to upload all the source to SF any day now.  (Really.  I
> promise.  It's been on the todo list for a year.)
Goodness me. Even _I_ have updated SF more recently than that and you
should see the gymnastics I have to go through to do it.

> Speaking of which (which we were, even if it wasn't evident) is there
> anything in the 3.4 image w.r.t. VMM, Interpreter, et al., which is
> different to what's in a fully-updated TeaSqueak/Croquet image?  I'm
> currently using the latter since it has BitBlt additions that aren't in
> 3.4 (or at least they weren't the last time I looked).
What is in the latest 3.4 image should be what is used to make the VM,
ideally. Any additions that are only in the croquet image really ought
to have been cross ported before now in order to let a decent testing
period elapse.

tim
--
|Though a nation watched her falling, yet a world could only cry |