[Squeakfoundation]3.4 release

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Thu Feb 6 22:50:54 CET 2003

Hi John,

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, John M McIntosh wrote:

> Ah, I assume you picked up the TransparentMPEG-JMM changeset that was
> posted to the list *way back* in Sept 2002?

Thanks for the clue.  I'll try that.

OTOH, the 3.4 image, as it stands, will not work with the code currently
in the platforms/Cross area of the repository.  Either the support code
changes should be reverted to previous, 3.4-compatible versions in the
repository, or the required changeset should be pulled into the 3.4 image
before the final release.  One or the other needs to happen to arrive at a
coherent situation.

I'm reluctant (read: not going) to release a VM incorporating the latest
support code unless the image that comes with the VM works properly with
that code.

Regards,

Ian