[Squeakfoundation]3.4 release

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Fri Feb 7 06:14:07 CET 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, John M McIntosh wrote:

> Ok, good, lets regress the change to the mpeg source, it adds a bit of
> complexity to the mpeg code that's not really needed.  So I'll attempt
> to back out the changes tomorrow if I figure out how to do that
> (pointers are welcome).

I think the thing to do is simply revert the files in your copy [1] and
then commit them again (incrementing the version).  Leaves the clipping
and alpha code intact in the repository should you ever want to go back
and salvage/reinstate it.

Regards,
Ian

[1] Either: checkout the previous versions (with `-r'), or browse the CVS
    and save from the download link on the previous version of each
    modified file, or unpack the attached attachment (which we provide for
    your hacking convenience ;).