[Squeakfoundation]3.4 release

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 12:08:19 CET 2003

> I just sucked in JMM's recent commits in the Cross/Mpeg3Plugin sources and
> rebuilt everything from the latest image.  The MPEGMoviePlayerMorph now
> displays a lovely black rectangle where (up until 10 minutes ago) it was
> displaying... a movie.
Was this appropriately resolved? I can't tell directly since I don't
make the mpeg3plugin myself. If it is all solved and we have 3.4 VMs
available then I think we are ready to go gold with a 3.4 release at
last.

The RiscOS vm package is at
http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqFiles/release/sq34-VM.zip

tim
Strange OpCodes: BIB: Branch If Branch if branch...