[Squeakfoundation]Taking control of parts of Squeak

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Feb 24 21:10:39 CET 2003

Colin,

> However, I don't know that we need to have a big rules discussion.

True. But I think some general outline of what is expected from someone who
wants to "take over" a portion of kernel Squeak is good. It simply means
that there's a common understanding within the community of what is expected
from a "kernel package maintainer". This can only help as we are moving
towards a more decentralized model of development.

Cheers,
  - Andreas