[Squeakfoundation]Taking control of parts of Squeak

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 25 01:06:00 CET 2003

Like many things in life, it's not complicated, but it's subtle...

Berners, I think everyone is curious about you intentions. If you could
put out a draft of a "release plan", that'd be good.

What do you want to achieve (in detail), what classes/protocols are you
targeting, what you want from the community/possible collaborators
(Anthony's compiler work comes to mind).

Daniel