[Squeakfoundation]re: release prioritization (was "ClassBuilder problem")

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Feb 27 23:19:51 CET 2003

Okay, I'm very easily talked out of delaying the 3.4 release any
further :-) (and was having second thoughts after posting that last
message), so I agree with the prevailing opinion to leave this change
out and go ahead with the release.

The Traits and Islands packages for 3.4 can include Andreas' fix as
part of their install, which shouldn't significantly hinder people from
exercising that code... those packages are both pretty experimental
anyway.

- Doug Way