[Squeakfoundation]re: release prioritization (was "ClassBuilder problem")

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 28 06:18:38 CET 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:22:04AM +0100, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> Again: Where does this time pressure at the expense of quality come
> from?

I've been watching this discussion with interest. I think that the
Guides are showing a strong regard for quality, and are doing their
best to make good decisions in the release process.  They are trying
to balance risk versus benefit from the the perspective of the customer,
and they are remembering to pay attention to the question "who is our
customer." This is not easy work.

The process is being handled very well in my opinion, so I want to
add a word of support and thanks to the Guides. Carry on!

Dave