[Squeakfoundation]RE: Trouble with 5150UUID-fix

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:13:15 -0800

Like Cees, I've completely lost track of this issue over the holiday.
I've just spent far too long trying to track down relevant emails from
the various email archives and got nowhere. The only bit I could find
was my suggested change to the method refering to /dev/urandom so that
it used an exception correctly.

It doesn't seem to me that this is an issue worth spending huge cycles
on _right now_ so I'll suggest going with the inclusion of TimeStamp
which appears to be a reasonably small and innocuous class.

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Use free-form input where possible.