[Squeakfoundation]Possible extra text for Welcome window in 3.4

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:49:32 -0800

Doug Way <dway@riskmetrics.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Scott mentioned awhile ago that he would be releasing a candidate image
> for 3.4gamma.
This is good, as is your proposed text.

What isn't good is that I can't quite work out what we've decided will
be in the gamma release, nor _how_ we've decided it. Perhaps it's just
creeping senility, or maybe it's I forgot to take the tablets. BUT the
squeakfixes page is months out of date (at least,
http://209.143.91.36/super/415 is)  and so are most of the swiki
pages describing our supposed process. For example,
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/954

Which leaves me a little puzzled as to how I'm supposed to proceed. What
have I missed or forgotten?

confused in silicon valley.

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful random insult:- If he donated his brain to science it'd set