[Squeakfoundation]Re: [UPDATES] Final 3.4beta updates on internal servers

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:08:01 -0800

In message <p05100303ba4136091b83@[10.0.1.4]>
          Scott Wallace <scott.wallace@squeakland.org> wrote:

> Doug suggests that this "last" batch of 3.4 updates should have only
> the briefest of pauses on the internal servers before getting
> externalized, and I agree; so unless objections are heard, I
> anticipate externalizing these updates on Thursday, 9 January.
All the ones I'm in a position to check seem to be fine. Since that is
six out of ten it's looking good to me.

> 5167serverDirFix-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 7 January 2003
> Fixes error seen when changing sort order in a file list for a server
> directory that had no file selected
That's odd, I just grabbed the latest and didn't get 5167. Nope, just
tried again. Got up to 5166 and then 5168 did the 'do you want to
advance' dance ok.

tim

--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me