[Squeakfoundation]condenseChanges glitch

Scott Wallace squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:51:36 -0800

When putting the finishing touches on a "freshly built" 3.4gamma, I
had occasion to condenseChanges twice, and encountered an error, or
rather a hang, the second time.

I tracked this down to a bug in update 5158clsCommentFixes, which I
have now hastened to fix with update 5169commentFixFix, which is
currently available on the internal servers.

Unless there are objections, I would expect to externalize that
update on Wednesday night (15th January,) and subsequently, also
Wednesday night, finally post the "fresh" 3.4gamma image, with
changes properly condensed ;-)

Cheers,

   -- Scott