[Squeakfoundation]condenseChanges glitch

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:55:33 +0100

Scott Wallace <scott.wallace@squeakland.org> wrote:
[problem snipped]
> Unless there are objections, I would expect to externalize that
> update on Wednesday night (15th January,) and subsequently, also
> Wednesday night, finally post the "fresh" 3.4gamma image, with
> changes properly condensed ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>
>    -- Scott

Scott, I just wanted to say that I/we really appreciate the effort you
are doing. Simply superb - don't know how we would have coped without
you!

Personally I am hard pressed for "Squeak time" right now, but things
will clear up in februari I think so the new SM will just have to wait a
bit until then.

The positive side of it is that the stuff I am busy doing (a fixed price
job in Dolphin) will in many respects be portable over to Squeak. So
this will bring us a bunch of code for doing polygon operations. :-)

regards, Göran