[Squeakfoundation]Ameritrade has received your e-mail inquiry (KMM12360583V39570L0KM)

Ameritrade Customer Service squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:53:03 -0600

We thank you for using this channel to contact us. It is our goal to =
provide you with unsurpassed e-mail support.  Your inquiry has been =
received and an Ameritrade representative will respond shortly.

The case number for your inquiry is 5864189.  Please refer to this =
number in future correspondence regarding this issue.

The answers to many questions can be found online by clicking on the =
Help? Button in the blue bar at the top of each page, or the FAQ link =
found under the Education heading on the yellow side menu.

Thank you for choosing Ameritrade.