[Squeakfoundation] Harvesting infrastrucure

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jun 6 12:04:32 CEST 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 10:53:52AM +0100, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> I also have root on the squeakfoundation.org server and have just added
> proper /etc/init.d/scripts so that SqueakMap autostarts etc.

Hey, now that is good: I need to do two things:

1) The wiki-mirror need to be removed from my account at the university.
    squeakfoundation is the perfect place for that. This is a simple
    cron-job, using httrack.

2) the CVS at sourceforge only allows ssh for developers, and pserver
   is blocked by many firewalls. I'd like to set up a cron-job
   to checkout the sources each night, and then build a .zip from
   it.

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de