[Squeakfoundation]Harvester status for Marcus Denker

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 8 22:14:31 CEST 2003

I think Marcus has done more useful harvesting work in the last couple
of days than most of us in N weeks.

I'd say that Marcus can and should be trusted to approve stuff, except
for one thing - I haven't seen him post critical comments on any of the
code he's reviewed, and for anyone that's going to be able to get stuff
into the image where we all have to live with it, I want to know that he
can be point out where code is lacking.

Except for the selection aspect, this is also important because posting
these public comments is the way knowledge is transmitted about good/bad
practice, and not just to the author of the specific code.

What does everybody think?

Daniel