[Squeakfoundation]Harvester status for Marcus Denker

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Jun 10 13:30:34 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 12:37:11PM -0400, Doug Way wrote:
> >I definitely think Marcus should be a Harvester - if he likes to be one.
> >:-)
> >

> I agree.  (Oh wait, I see he's already approving items anyway... :-) )

Sorry ;-) somewhat premature, I guess. But those were really simple:
a one-liner and two documentation-only, if I remember correctly.

Regarding Daniel's suggestion to comment more: Yes, you are right, I'l
write more comments about the code in future posts.

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> I would personally never let classes in without class comments.

There's actually a test in the Tests-package for that: I've done
a Abstract testing-class called "ClassTestCase".
If you inherit from this one instead of TestCase (and name the test
"<name of the class>Test", you get an error if the class-comment is empty.

(and you get 3 more tests: testNew, testUnCategorizedMethods, testRecompileAll)

There are not yet tests for every class in the system, but as soon as the
testserver is running, I'l add more.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de