[Squeakfoundation]Harvester status for Marcus Denker

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 10 16:52:05 CEST 2003

Meaningfull tests for every class are a good goal, and the test server
will make them much more meaningful. OTOH, I don't think checking for a
class comment is a good use for a test, it's too wasteful.

What I think we should do to improve these things is use SLint rules,
and have the test server run those too (in some future release, it's not
important to do this right now - most important is to start running
tests regularly).

Daniel