[Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jun 19 08:48:30 CEST 2003

> On the subject of KCP, if we want to get another batch of KCP updates in
> before 3.6 goes beta, we should probably do that soon.  I'll leave it to
> Daniel to coordinate harvesting/approving that.  (Realistically I think
> we need to have one harvester in charge of these types of cleanup
> projects... it would be difficult to rely on the regular harvesting
> process to individually approve a bunch of cumulatively dependent
> changesets.)

Speaking of cumulative changesets -- I would argue that we need to go ahead and roll in the KCP changes currently posted on the KCP Swiki page ... at least until *all* of the SystemNavigation refactoring gets into the image.  The current bug with "remove, then show senders" is *really* annoying me right now.. ;)