[Squeakfoundation]Squeak downloads

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 22:38:43 CEST 2003

Ted,

Yes, after talking to Mike about this we realized how important fast
turnaround times are. All of us have lots of things to do and being able to
update "one's own port" should dramatically improve the accuracy of
information provided while at the same time being a showcase for the vast
variety of platforms Squeak runs on (this is why I've added the explicit
stable versions and image package for each port).

Cheers,
  - Andreas