[Squeakfoundation]Squeak downloads

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 00:04:21 CEST 2003

That's a good point. I think that for now there is not much except
password-protecting the page. Does anyone know if there's any work being
done on managing rights (e.g., require people to log in and then have
per-user permissions)? Even requiring people to be registered should solve
90% of the vandalism problems (you'd just require a valid email address and
send an initial password to that address).

Cheers,
  - Andreas