[Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:42:37 CEST 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> > I don't think we're anywhere near ready for beta right now;
> > just for an example in my area there is the DeclarativePools
> > stuff to decide on.
>
> Which reminds me of something else - you did integrate Anthony's primitives
> in VMMaker, right? Weren't there any image-side changes (thinking of special
> objects etc) that came along with it?
Yes, I have those few new prims in the latest VMMAker.sar (rather than
the currently released one) and as I recall all the rest is fileins.
Once there is some decision on the DeclarativePools stuff I can release
it, along with your new separate .sar for the B3dplugin and all that
stuff.

 tim
Strange OpCodes: LINO: Last In, Never Out mode