[Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 20 21:18:19 CEST 2003

Hi

I think that this is important to stick with the plan in terms of new
stuff in the image you fix in terms of stuff that should be done in 3.6
> 1 Removals
> 2 KCP
> 3 MCP
> 4 Anthony runtime enhancements (split in two - fixes and closures)
> 5 Craig's simulator fixes
> 6 mir Network rewrite
> 7 TrueTypeTextStyle
> 8 Diego look style enhancements
> 9 Replace fonts with AccuFonts (mainly in order to remove the old -
> people can now load additional nice fonts themselves anyway).
> 10 SM 1.1
> 11 Inclusion of SM plus related packages in the release image (though
> maintained as packages, not directly by update stream).

KCP in that is minor for my point of view (even if I prefer that the
changes do not stay
too long been not harvested.)

What is ***really*** important is that people should be willing to move
to 3.6
not just because the number changed but because this is better.

Stef