[Squeakfoundation]re: TrueType font support and 3.6

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jun 21 04:47:27 CEST 2003

I'll note again that last time the code was reviewed by Goran, Yoshiki
wanted to fix some things about it. A quicky partial review of v5 does
show some things that could use some cleanup:
 - at least one method clashes with MCP.
 - The single GrafPort method sends to super but implicitly returns
self.
 - Paragraph>>asForm does an "isKindOf: TTCFont"

So IMO, this code doesn't belong in Basic, yet. A thorough review and
patches to Yoshiki would probably help resolve this situation in the
fastest way possible.

Yoshiki, can you give us an update on the state of the fixes you wanted
to do?

Daniel