[Squeakfoundation]re: TrueType font support and 3.6

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 22 04:44:07 CEST 2003

I don't know about the rest of Agile Development, but XP claims that
code is easy to _change_ (not fix) things *iff* up to that point, you
refactored mercilessly, did the simplest things that could possibly
work, and have tests to back you up. If the code in question was
refactored mercilessly, we would not be having this discussion...

We're not talking about potential bugs here (which additional testers
might flush out, as you say), we're talking about code that hasn't been
improved or pronounced ready by it's author, after recieving a first
review. I don't understand what there is to discuss.

Daniel