[Squeakfoundation]ContextCleanupPlus-ajh (was: Re: KCP & 3.6)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 22 05:11:29 CEST 2003

I know why isSymbol is needed, and don't personally mind your self
approving it. I don't know why Number>>extend: is needed, and probably
won't miss it very much for the next 3 years.

And more to the point, those extensions Anthony wrote that are generally
useful (asBit, header information printer, around half the OC protocol
mentioned), deserve to be presented to Squeakers so they'll get used,
instead of becoming more browser-filler.

Daniel