[Squeakfoundation]ContextCleanupPlus-ajh (was: Re: KCP & 3.6)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 22 10:49:40 CEST 2003

On Sunday, June 22, 2003, at 03:01 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 03:55:44AM +0200, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
>> [Additions to various classes...]
>> Note that my problem with these is not that I argue with the
>> usefulness
>> of specific items - I simply don't think that it's appropriate to
>> include them as part of a fix. Why don't you post them one by one to
>> the
>> mailing list for discussion, where people may argue whether they are
>> appropriate. You're saying that something should be part of the class
>> library, defend your opinions on squeak-dev, just like Richard does,
>> method by method, idea by idea.
>>
> I just self-approved a two-liner I posted six weeks ago. So I would
> estimate that this procedure will take maybe 3 years.
>
>    Marcus

Marcus I think that for certain changes this is really interesting to
get feedback
from other people. In the changes of anthony some of the addition are
cool and needed
while other have quite a big conceptual impact over all the collection
such as CollectArray:
why not having collectSet:, collectDictionary:.....

Stef