VMMaker( Re: [Squeakfoundation]KCP & 3.6)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jun 22 23:21:29 CEST 2003

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 09:37:05PM -0700, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> > Can I get a volunteer to implement the RiscOS support? I don't have such
> > a machine, but I'll bet we could work it out via email.
> Well, I _could_ probably lend you one...  but maybe I should get off my
> duff and try it. Along with all the other plugins I still need to
> fart around with like sound, uuid and so on.

Well, I appreciate the offer, but I think that by the time you got done
explaining to me how the darn thing works, you would regret having loaned
it to me in the first place.

How about we do this over email, and set an objective of having something
useful working on RiscOS in six months. That would be one month to get it
working, multiplied by my standard 2.5 times disoptimistifier factor, times
two because we have not tried this before, plus one to get to an even number.
Should be a piece of cake.

Dave

p.s. Six months would put us at a couple of days before Christmas, so it
may be advisable to delay the release by a week.