[Squeakfoundation]ContextCleanupPlus-ajh (was: Re: KCP & 3.6)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Jun 23 17:22:10 CEST 2003

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

> I don't remember this.  What was the context?  If it's not much trouble,
> could you point me at the relevant email?

    Hey, is SqueakFoundation got SlashDotted, I couldn't get to the mail
archives.

    IIRC, it was in the Squeak license thread around the time MobVM,
    ImageBuilder edition was realeased.

    He did not appeal to anyone specificcally, only in general.

    I hope I did not put words into Alan's mouth.
    I also hope he is monitoring this list. :-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.