[Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 17:27:30 CEST 2003

Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:

>  Although it's getting
> a bit late for 3.6alpha if we're moving to beta on Friday, but who knows...
I _really_ don't think that is a good idea. We really ought to get at
least the basic, decently reviewed and tested, stuff that we declared in
the image before changing to beta. We're not being pushed by any dumbass
marketing droid for a release date so let's take the luxury of at least
trying to achieve feature completion!

If someone can point me to where the code is I'll check out the
simulator changes so we can at least get _them_ done. In return I want
someone to review the DeclarativePools stuff. :-)

tim
Useful random insult:- Stuck on the down escalator of life.