[Squeakfoundation]re: TrueType font support and 3.6

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 20:10:05 CEST 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ha! I just had an idea (not sure it's feasable but what the hell): How about
> auto-classifying methods with no comments as "private"? APIs ought to be
> documented, shouldn't they? ;-)
Better yet; make methods compiled without comments 'fade away' over
time. Or change the compiler to send mail to the list every time someone
compiles with no comment so we can all poke fun. Or better yet, write an
AI that can look at the comment and decide if it makes sense before
poking fun.

tim
Useful random insult:- A room temperature IQ.