[Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Wed Jun 25 11:32:34 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 05:26:02AM -0400, diegogomezdeck at consultar.com wrote:
> > It would also be good if someone could volunteer to shepherd
> > TrueTypeTextStyle and Diego's look enhancements.  Although it's getting
> >  a bit late for 3.6alpha if we're moving to beta on Friday, but who
> > knows...
>
> I'm getting really tired.

Yes, I totally understand you. We shouldn't forget that this ought to
be *fun*.
We should try to not set up a process that takes the fun away.

I don't know why, but I got *really* depressed when reading about doing
a release late last week: somehow, I got the feeling that the "process"
starts to get more important than the artifact. And that's not good.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de