[Squeakfoundation]Self-approving fixes (was Re: ContextCleanupPlus-ajh)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 25 14:39:04 CEST 2003

BTW, the recent discussions about process made me go look at the swiki
at what is actually visible, and actually, if you're a new Squeaker
browsing through, starting from /1, it is hard to get to the good
documentation, which is a pity, because people are probably missing it
all the time.

I'll be adding to it and refactoring it soon.

Daniel