[Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 26 19:58:30 CEST 2003

Amen to that.

BTW, everyone is welcome to join the review fest going on in the final
hours of 3.6alpha by installing the BFAV and reviewing/testing/
commenting something (even if its small).

I intend to do some approving tommorrow, so stuff that gets enough
loving and is ready still has a chance to get in.

Daniel
PS. You might want to look at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3103