[Squeakfoundation]Collecting tests?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Mar 3 09:35:35 CET 2003

Hi all!

(back from snowboarding and beer)

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> I posted the "Kernel-Tests-ClassBuilder" tests to SqueakMap.  I think it would be better to have tests in package-size chunks, like that.
>
> Goran, how about adding a "Tests" category to SqueakMap?

Sure, consider it done. I also like the idea of having a test package
for each regular package (and one for the image - I just saw it on SM,
good).

And in SM1.1 I am introducing "links" between packages etc so at that
time we can associate them with each other without relying on the name -
or perhaps we just let a package have a special relationship with "its
test package". But name convention is ok for now - package names can be
changed on SM anyway.