[Squeakfoundation]re: release prioritization (was "ClassBuilder problem")

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Mar 3 09:41:18 CET 2003

Hi all!

Just wanted to chip in and agree we should release - I read through the
discussion and agree that these aren't showstoppers. Hey, I am playing
catch up with my inbox - who knows, we might already have released. :-)

Sidenote: Making automated "releases" like the first every month is IMHO
not a "release". That is more like a nightly build. The release isn't a
release just because we say it is - it is a release because we have been
going through the alpha/beta/gamma phases. Doing that in one month
doesn't sound useful to me.

But I agree that we can try to make some form of regular schedule for
the releases. 2 per year sounds reasonable to me (just a hipshot).