[Squeakfoundation]re: 3.5 release timing

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Mar 10 17:00:26 CET 2003

On Monday 10 March 2003 04:34 pm, Doug Way wrote:
> Hmm, I like the idea of just having the two fixes, and the
> extra-short release.  At this point, I think that removing the
> Apple fonts should probably wait until the post-3.5 release.  (It's
> only a few weeks away anyway...)

Are we going to ignore those other changes that were done for the 
Squeakland plugin and were posted here? Presumably they've been 
tested already and are appropriate.

Ned Konz

More information about the Squeakfoundation mailing list