[Squeakfoundation]Proposed 3.5 release plan

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 12 13:20:16 CET 2003

Sounds fine to me. Small comments -
In my eyes, the reason is more to have an unusually clean release,
before we an unusual mess of things by starting to pull stuff out, than
to fix any two particular bugs. Those two happen to be ones we'd like to
release before 3.6.

I think if we haven't decided it by now, it's quite unlikely that 3.5+1
will be 4.0. We haven't prepared for or talked about a compatibility
break at all, and it seems to me like the sort of thing you want to do
right at the beginning of a release cycle. So 3.6 is pretty definite.

Daniel